Meet the Docs
Our Bright and Talented Physicians deliver full-spectrum care to families. We treat patients ranging from from newborn age to seniors. In addition, we provide Obstetric Care (including Cesarean Sections) to women and perform minor Gynecological procedures. Listening and developing thriving doctor-patient relationships is what matters most to us. Feel free to call and setup an appointment with us!
Dr. Cecily Kelly
- Graduate of University of Texas at Houston Medical school
- Residency trained in Family Medicine in Conroe, Texas
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Recently awarded a degree of Fellow of Family Medicine in 2016
- Mother of four and started Private practice in New Braunfels in January of 2013
Dr. Jessica Edwards
- Graduated from the University of North Texas Health Science Center- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency Trained at Care Point Health-Christ Hospital in Jersey City, New Jersey in Family Medicine
- Recipient of the 2016 American Osteopathic Foundation Resident of the Year in Family Medicine award
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Fellowship Training in Maternal Child Health at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, NY
- Recently elected National President of the Committee of Interns and Residents.
Patient Centered Medical Home
We are a Patient Centered Medical Home. What does that mean for you? There are many components to this concept, but here are a few of the main "perks."
Same day scheduling for established patients.
Electronic Medical Records.
Patient portal. With the patient portal, you will be able to:
Email your doctor's office
Have safe, secure, 24 hour access to your lab results, visit summaries, medication lists, and more.
Request an appointment.
Give access to another person to view your medical information.