Meet the Physicians
Our bright and talented physicians deliver full scope primary care. We treat patients ranging from newborn to seniors. In addition, we provide Obstetric Care (including Cesarean Sections) to women and perform minor Gynecological procedures. Listening and developing thriving doctor-patient relationships is what matters most to us.
Dr. Cecily Kelly
- Graduate of University of Texas at Houston Medical school
- Residency trained in Family Medicine in Conroe, Texas
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Fellow of Family Medicine since 2016
- Mother of four
- Founded Kelly Family Clinic in 2010
Dr. Jessica Edwards
- Graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency Trained at Care Point Health-Christ Hospital in Jersey City, New Jersey in Family Medicine
- Recipient of the 2016 American Osteopathic Foundation Resident of the Year in Family Medicine award
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- National President of the Committee of Interns and Residents
Patient Centered Medical Home
We are a Patient Centered Medical Home. What does that mean for you? There are many components to this concept, but here are a few of the main "perks."
- Your health is on our mind even when you're not in our office.
- Same day scheduling for established patients
- Electronic Medical Records
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient portal
- Email your doctor
- Safe, secure, 24 hour access to your record, immunization record, lab results, etc.
- Request medication refills
- Request an appointment